| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Williamsport, Pa in October is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 83.8mm (3.3in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:22 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Williamsport, Pa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Williamsport, Pa, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Williamsport, Pa:
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) NNE
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) NNE
- Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) NE
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 101.2 kms (62.9 miles) N
- Towandaese, Pa, Usa - 69.8 kms (43.4 miles) NE
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 99.3 kms (61.7 miles) E
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 162.9 kms (101.2 miles) E
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 141.3 kms (87.8 miles) ESE
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) SE
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 115.8 kms (71.9 miles) S
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 159.1 kms (98.8 miles) SSE
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 159.1 kms (98.8 miles) SSE